2020 Honda Civic REVEALED!
The 2020 Honda Civic is back and better than ever! The refreshed styling from last year and numerous interior upgrades carry over to the 2020 model as Civic continues its run as the retail best-selling car in America three years running The 2020 Civic achieves a 5-Star overall crash safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and hits the top crash test scores from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety!
What’s New For the 2020 Civic?
- Black-painted rear spoiler,
- Black grille,
- Fog lights with gloss black trim and a
- Center-mounted chrome exhaust finisher styled after Civic Si.
- Red gauges (Sport Trim)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter (Sport Trim)
- Paddle shifters on CVT-equipped models,
- Textured aluminum sport pedals
- Sport-specific seat materials with a combination of synthetic leather and cloth.
- 2.0-liter engine and available 6-speed manual transmission (Sport Trim)
- Handling is improved with trim-exclusive shock absorbers and rear lower control arms, and a stiffer front stabilizer bar.
- All Sport trims have 18-inch wheels wrapped in the same all-season performance tires as Civic Si
The 2020 Honda Civic Sedan, Coupe LX ,and Sport trims will all be equipped with a 2.0-liter 4- cylinder engine producing 158 horsepower and 138 lb.-ft. of torque with an available 6-speed manual transmission or a Continuously Variable automatic Transmission (CVT). The Civic EX, EX-L and Touring trims are powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with 174 horsepower and 167 lb.-ft. of torque with a available a 6-speed manual or the CVT transmission that will out put 162 Ib.-ft torque.
Moving to the interior, the Civic Coupe and Sedan shines even more; The Display Audio system which comes standard on Sport and above trims, features a interface that includes a volume knob and physical buttons for the core functions and also comes standard with Bluetooth connectivity.Moving to the driver’s side, the digital gauge cluster and intuitive steering wheel controls add to the Civic’s classy and luxury interior feels.
Standard on the Civic:
- Honda Sensing (Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Road Departure Mitigation (RDM), and Lane Departure Warning)
- Automatic high beams
- Automatic Climate Control,
- Electronic parking brake
- 7-inch digital TFT instrument cluster
- 7-inch Display Audio system that includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration (Civic Sport and Up)
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guideline
Standard on EX Trims:
- Dual-zone climate control
- 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat (Sedan only)
- a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- 17-inch alloy wheels, a power moonroof
- Honda’s exclusive LaneWatch™ side-view camera
- hands-free entry with push button start
- an upgraded audio system with 8 speakers (450 watts and 10 speakers in Civic Coupe)
- heated front seats and exterior mirrors
- remote engine start
Standard on EX-L Trim;
Everything that comes standard on the EX as well as;
- Leather seats
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
Standard on the Touring Trim:
Everything that comes standard on the EX, EX-L as well as;
- Honda satellite-linked navigation system
- 450-watt premium audio system with 10 speakers (standard in EX coupe)
- 18-inch wheels, paddle shifters with the CVT transmission
- aluminum sport pedals
- LED headlights,
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Side-mirror turn signals
- Touring Sedans also get a 4-way power passenger seat and heated rear seats